Wednesday, November 03, 2010

 

Tax The Money!

(3)
Sipping on beer #7 at 1539. Interacted with Kootch on the way to the fridge. She's sleepy.
Standby while I reread last week's posts... Ok. I did a bit of 'embellishment' a few days ago. And the rest is gravy.
I forgot to include a link to Cosmos last week. But I have been playing various episodes since then. I even showed Kootch the opening music and she remembered it. Those were 'The good old days:' We had all (except for Kootch who never really had an intense LSD experience) done Acid. We knew how magnificient we humans were, although I don't think the kids realized it given their lack of experience. And even I took many years to formulate a coherent theory (disassembly-reassembly) of what basically happens during an Acid Trip. I'm sure the kids remember Cosmos too, and those Acid Trips. For your information I will repeat the most important links concerning Cosmos:
This Wikipedia description of Cosmos is valuable, allowing you to select episodes which might interest you.
And here is the main link to Cosmos on Hulu. You can select various episodes there. I claim that unless you have watched the entire 13 hours of Cosmos (tap?) your 'world view' might be 'incomplete.'
Just finished watching part of ABC News (the other two are on TiVo), and the idea which comes to mind as a result of that is, since we live in a pluralistic society in need of cash, it is only logical to 'tax the money.' (the editor seems to be responding appropriately now.) Tax the rich. Tax those among us who have too much fucking money. Is that not obvious? Money is a zero sum game: take from the grotesquely rich and give to the grotesquely poor. (The editor is working properly now! Go figure.)
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?