Wednesday, November 03, 2010

 

Staggering Democracy

(2)
I'm off to the 'fridge for beer #5 at 1437... Sip. Oops, that was not a fart... Ok I'm back now with clean underwear and shorts at 1443... Et tu, colon? Damn. I'm surrounded! Butt as you can see I'm able to 'work-around' minor problems like these. Sip. Now the buzzer just went off... I reset it, buzzing nicely now.
Where was I? OK. Next on the list is prop 19. Damn. It didn't pass. I live in a world full of idiots. And I must admit that the fact makes me feel quite superior. But most of all it makes me feel obligated to pass on information. I am, after all, a senior component of our society after having lived for 75 years: I have knowlege that you idiots out there need. It is therefore my duty to pass that knowlege on to you. I do so in this blog. Suck it up! (Whoa! Really buzzing now at 1458!)
It is futile to prohibit people from 'doing drugs.' People WILL do drugs (see, The Long Trip). What we need to do is 'work around' the fact that people WILL do drugs. (Heh! I just put a comma after 'see' in the previous sentence, then continued. It worked. I also added quotation marks to 'work around' in the previous sentence. I now have my 'work-around' as a temporary fix for this editor problem, using the mouse to position the cursor. I am one brilliant muthafuka!)
And concerning the fact that the recent election gave The House to the Republications, I can only agree with the wag who said that 'Democracy is a terrible way to run a country, but the best yet discovered.' (Or something like that.)
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?