Tuesday, November 23, 2010

 

Mystic Path to Cosmic Power

(4)
Reading tonight's previous posts, I am impressed. They're much better than I imagined near the beginning. Sip. Working on beer #11 at 2020. I especially liked the #3 post describing books/authors who influenced me. And I have many, many more books! Stay tuned!
Beginning beer #12 at 2030. Sip. But not to worry: I have whiskey and diet pop backup. I remember a beautiful woman on The Today Show today advising against mixing diet pop and whiskey, but I forgot... standby... Ahh! Artificial sweeteners make you absorb alcohol more quickly. Hmm. Now I know. Cheers. Slurp...
Ok. One last book. You don't deserve this:
----------
Vernon Howard (gassed out of the room just after writing that): Mystic Path to Cosmic Power. I loved this book as much as The Master Game. I read it in DeCovend Park on hot summer afternoons, peeing in my pants. These two books saved me in some very real sense.
Good night and good luck.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?