Wednesday, November 10, 2010

 

Holy My Ass!

(2)
Going 'downhill' much too fast now as I begin beer #5. I need to do a 'list:' (tap)
----------
Keith is back! I'm a fan...
Bloody snots in Exodus 35, Exodus 21.
New C-III.
Influential authors.
Home Invasion.
----------
The first item above is 'self-evident, but the second item needs a bit of elaboration. As most of you know already I like to express my contempt for the Jewish Religion and its two derivatives, Christianity and Islam. I know very little about Islam, so I focus mainly on Judaism and Christianity, both of which with I am familiar, especially Christianity. Judaism never interested me... until I discovered that I was being 'stalked' by a Jewish homosexual name of Walter Gerash, and that Gerash was 'reading' my 'computer diary' using sophisticated electronic techniques. It was a 'no contest' sort of thing where Gerash (tap) could invade my privacy at will due to his wealth. He seemed to be particularly interested in my (encrypted) diary (tap). I had no interest in Gerash, but he made his interest in me obvious every day. So I devised a counterattack using my fingertips: I would turn against him in my diary and I would pick out any 'bloody boogers' I might find in the napkin when I blew my nose for the first time every morning. Those snots were often bloody (Gerash was gassing me), and I enjoyed the symbology of 'pasting' those bloody goobers into the most Jewish parts of that grotesquely stupid old book which we nowadays call, 'The Holy Bible.'
Which brings us to Exodus 35: Excellent bloody snot from a few days ago. But the best, most artistic bloody smear can be found in Exodus 21, which was pasted just this morning. Van Gogh could not have done better! Those of my readers who are curious about those two entries can find them with the click of a mouse at Skeptic's Annotated Bible/Quoran/Book of Morman.
----------
I finished the previously-mentioned C-III with an 'annoyed' Joan of Arc, and am currently in the midst of a totally 'opposite' game where I am 'sucking hind tit.' I also replaced the Indians with the Chinese.
----------
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?