Wednesday, November 10, 2010

 

The First Four Beers

(1)
Buzzing nicely after one beer. Working on beer #2 at 1410. Sip. Rereading last week's posts it strikes me that I might been a bit too hard on Balmer, but maybe not. I really don't know, but I doubt that Balmer would be bothered by my dumbass opinion anyway.
Kootch passed the 'simple test' I had promised her, so I had to buy her a new laptop. Meanwhile her old laptop had 'revived,' and she was using it. But it was so flakey, and spoke only Japanese... With this new computer I will at least be able to help her when she has a problem. What was the 'simple test' that Kootch passed? I asked her a simple question about her progress in the book and she replied, 'I am reft brain person and you are right brain person.' That was enough for me. I have since read that part - near the end of the book - from which she must have got that impression. So I bought her a new laptop with Windows 7 on it. But it really needed a 'mouse' too, so I bought her a wireless mouse. But the laptop could not understand her favorite disk-based Japanese game. Barf. It might be a language problem, but neither of us understands Windows 7, so I just bought her the Idiot's Guide to Windows 7. (Face rad is causing my left nostril to drip and my left eye to feel wierd, indicating that 'they' are hitting me with microwave radiation from my left side, which would be from apt 203 or (much less likely) from apt 303. There is no apt 103 - that is the laundry room. Left nasal passage slightly swollen now. Stinging radiation left side of left hand.) The package includes a two hour video. Whew.
(Back from the fridge with beer $5 at 1515. Doctor Oz is doing 'male and female masturbation' so I am recording it.)
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?