Wednesday, November 17, 2010

 

Fighting The Jew

(7)
Why have I not been successful in fighting Gerash (tap) within The Criminal Justice System? Jews own the American Criminal Justice System. Gerash is a Jew. But on every occasion where I have 'challenged' Gerash by pleading 'not guilty' to a charge, Gerash has 'backed down.' His 'employees' have moved out. Since then, no dumbass ACSD cop has dared to charge me with a 'crime.'
My successes have come on The Internet via Google. A few people read me (tap). That is enough. It only takes a few.
Gerash finds himself in somewhat of a quandry: the symbolic target of people who hate International Jewry. Gerash represents that category, which is increasing second by second, minute by minute, hour by hour, day by day, month by month, year by year. His days and nights are numbered. He is afraid (tap).
But enough of that.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?