Wednesday, November 17, 2010

 

Chan - Yu

(4)
And they make money doing it. Rotsa money. Circumcision is a Jewish Industry in America: first they chop it off, then they sell you 'lubricant.' I have never used or needed lubricant.
Kootch and I just recently had our usual 'argument' about (tap) 'being stalked.' She 'believes' the 'Kaiser' version which faults me as 'delusional.' (She just walked by and tossed me a 'Goodnight.' I ignored her. She doesn't uderstand.)
Her 'doctor' at Kaiser is a piece of Chinese Dogshit name of Chan. He was one of my very first Kaiser doctors back in the early '90s. He 'turned me off' one day when he suddenly grabbed me by the testicles (thump) during a visit. I fired the bastard. He later became Kootch's 'doctor.' I think that Chan is on the Gerash payroll, and lies here and there to the other doctors to the effect that I am (for example) an 'abusive husband.' They believe him. If I am correct, Chan was 'recruited' because of his ethnicity: China was invaded by Japan. Interestingly, my 'doctor' was also Chinese, a (could not contact Blogger) beautiful Chinese woman. One day she asked me whether I used alcohol. I smiled slyly and said that I got drunk once a week as I wrote my 'computer diary.' She reacted with 'facial horror' as if I had just admitted that I had 'killed her mother.' She was gone in two weeks to California. Unforgetable.
I think that Gerash (tap) - the predator - 'chose me' because (tap) I was vulnerable: I was married to a Japanese woman who had a very limited understanding of my American culture. Gerash is a 'people-player' and was eventually able to 'play' Kootch against me. Why did Gerash select me? I don't know, I can only speculate. And I don't have time for that now.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?