Wednesday, November 17, 2010

 

C-III drags on...

(1)
I'm baaack at 1300, just finishing with beer #1. The first order of business was correcting last week's post (3) wherein I miss-identified Richard McClean as 'Bill McDougall.' I knew a fella named McDougall but he was only an acquaintence I met at a CAP (Civil Air Patrol) gathering, not a friend. The fog of time can be really thick at my age, and Booze doesn't help. Under normal circumstances I would have looked him up in my 1954 BEHS Yearbook and got the name right, but unfortunately that valuable memento was stolen (almost certainly by people working for Gerash) in Orlando Florida back in about 1985. Apparently Gerash had traced me to the motel at which I was staying, and had my old station wagon with all of my most precious 'stuff' in it, towed away by an unscrupulous tow-truck driver. I got a call from the police a couple of years later advising me that they had found the station wagon (which I called 'the big blue marvel) submerged in a swamp. Gerash probably still has most of that stuff. I think he collects it.
And that Doctor Oz show was only about female masturbation, but it brings us to (buzz began at 1307 - really buzzing now at 1322) one of tonight's subjects: The Jewish Dilemma. 'The Doctors' also had a sex show recently in which they - like Doctor Oz - avoided the subject of 'the penis.' Apparently it is not even acceptable to show a diagram of the penis on tv! So what, exactly, is 'The Jewish Dilemma?' See post #2 (above).
My new game of C-III is a disaster in slow motion. It seems that I have violated the original game plan by not conquering the French and the English, then allying with the Chinese to defeat the Persians, then finally the Chinese. I have had to fight off both the Chinese and the Persians, both HUGE empires compared with us three panty-wearers. I was only able to do so by bribing the others with money and/or luxury rescources. Will I be able to save at least one of my female friends? Stay tuned.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?