Wednesday, November 10, 2010

 

The Brown Telephone

(4)
I'm crying now.
Ok, Influential Authors. There were many, but Mark Twain stands out because of a book I read much later in life. Like most of my peers I had read the usual Twain books, but only much later would I read his, 'Letters From The Earth.' I was impressed. My invention of The Brown Telephone was, in fact, my improvement on Twain's 'Letters.' (If letters, why not phone calls?)
Equally influential if not more so were Frederick Neitzsche and Bertrand Russell. But my impression as I write this is that if Mark Twain could read this blog right now he would be laughing his ass off in Hell.
And there is much more in this regard which will have to be saved until next week!
Hmm. Am I justified in my most recent assertion? I decided to 'put it to the test.' I dialed Lucifer on the Brown Telephone...
----------
lu: Hello?
me: Status of Mark Twain...
lu: Present.
me: Thought so. Does he read me?
lu: I don't know.
me: That is a surprise! I like that! Do you really not...
lu: I'm very busy now. Sorry. (click)
----------
That brusque tele-termination (Could not contact Blogger) was strangely pleasing to my right brain as my whole brain considered the 'Hell Scenerio.' I am, as you know, a 'balanced individual' notwithstanding Kootch's recent opinion: I have an imposing 'corpus callosum.' Very thick. Indeed, my particular Corpus Callosum is probably one of the most impressive structures in the neighborhood!
(I have learned how to balance my left brain with my right brain, the result of which is that I am a totally integrated human being.)
Time to wrap this up. Nighty-night!
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?