Wednesday, November 03, 2010

 

Am I Really That Important?

(1)
Just after writing the above (1), a huge blast of 'face rad' caused me to leave the room, tearing and sneezing (about 8 sneezes). Then, several minutes later I got the 'could not contact Blogger' message. 'Rebooting' didn't solve the problem, so I called Comcast. They then 'reset my modem.' The 'coincidence' (tap) of local harrassment and on-line harrassment is suggestive. I'm wondering whether the modem problem was cause by an unplugged cable (local) or by somebody at Comcast removing me from the polling list. Hmm. We'll never know, I guess.
Halfway through my second beer now. No buzz yet. Kootch is almost finished reading 'My Stroke of Insight.' When I asked her about it the other day she said something like, 'I am reft brain person; you are right brain person.' Hmm. I wonder what she means by that... I gave her the same advice that I gave her when she read, 'Hawaii:' 'Don't bother to look up the words you don't know, just mumble something and continue. You can usually (this editor is really fucked up) get the gist of it without understanding each and every word. (Buzzing slightly at the end of the second beer. Now I will divert part of my attention to understanding the most recent problem, the editor fuck up. This will really slow me down.)
In other local news this week, the idiots upstairs seemed to have moved out on Halloween night. It is unknown to me at this time whether anyone moved in to "take their place.' (The editor problem is very complex. I think I have eliminated the keyboard...) But clearly, the perennial punks above me are still there doing their thing. So too are the creeps below me, judging from the amount of radiation coming up from below. (Bizarre: whenever I use the <- key or position the cursor into text just written, characters to the right disappear as I type new characters. It is definitely an editor problem which is going to 'cramp my style' as I try to work around it tonight. This makes the 'third anomaly' so far tonight. Hmm! Has Gerash teamed up with Comcast and Blogger to harrass me tonight as I do my weekly blog? Am I that important?
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?