Wednesday, October 13, 2010

 

Younger Sperm is Better Sperm

(2)
Working on beer #4 at 1639. Buzzing nicely. This seems to be a good time to finish tonight's link dump:
The music of COSMOS. I loved the music, and it was no doubt this facet of COSMOS which inspired me to include music links in my blog. COSMOS unites Science, Music, and Religion.
Animals Said to Have Spiritual Experiences. Interesting. I don't doubt it. I am an animal. But I never had a really spiritual experience before I did LSD/Marijuana, or Booze/Marijuana. Both scenerios work.
The Scientific Case for Masturbation. Newsweek! Younger sperm is better sperm, apparently, causing fewer spontaneous abortions. Masturbation seems to reduce the S/A rate, which, in humans, seems to average about 35 percent. The list of animals who masturbate includes humans and monkeys, and I would add, rats. I have seen my male rats licking their penises in a way that would suggest masturbation. I have also brought a female rat to orgasm simply by petting her. She would stiffen and arch her butt up. I would then grab her body gently in one hand and squeeze her. She would shiver stiffly, sqeak loudly, then relax totally. I have had sex with female rats! Rearry! I have also drunk beer with male rats.
A related link concerns circumcision, a mutilation which inhibits masturbation and presumably leads to increased risk of miscarriage/birth defects.
Aurora Over Norway reminds me of the spectacular mushroom cloud resulting from a nuclear test in a fairly recent blog post. Finally, in a related link, Northern Lights get Internet Reality Show.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?