Wednesday, October 06, 2010

 

Unconventional Communication

(1)
Starting first beer @1455. Sip. Rereading my most recent posts... hmm. What was I thinking in post #7 below? Probably just drunk as a skunk. ('Face rad' as I (tap) write this. Apparently Gerash wants you to know that although his god WHTZSNM is powerless against me, he (Gerash) is not... whoa, rad increased dramatically to 'nose rad.' Sneezing.)
Back from the fridge with beer #2. Buzzing slightly. Sip. Some True Believers seem to know that their gods are powerless without human assistance, and so they volunteer to do god's dirty work for him. We call them religious terrorists.
I finished game 30 of C-III yesterday. Near the end (tap), The British signed a Mutual Protection Pact with the remnants of the Persian Empire. I was unable to bribe Elizabeth into siding with me (Rome), but since I had signed an MPP with France (Joan of Arc), The Brits ended up fighting both Joan and me (Caesar). I abandoned the game when only we three were left standing. Had I continued, The Brits would have been destroyed in two or three 'moves' and I would have faced a showdown with my ally, France. But I play the game a different way. I'll probably start a new game Friday or Saturday (today is Wednesday).
I discovered Google Maps last night and spent a lot of time exploring my home town of Charleston SC. (Face, arms and hands throbbing from microwave radiation now as I write this.) I found grandmother's (tap) house at 101 Fishburne (eheh) street, then tried to find the other two houses we lived in after my brother and I got out of the Catholic orphanage - 110 St Phillip St. and 178 St Phillip st., but couldn't pinpoint them precisely because they resemble the houses next to them so much. Memories! But I don't recall any dreams from last night. Interestingly, the few dreams I do recall are often based on C-III. (Back from the potty where, as I peed, there was the usual tap above me. I farted in reply. Gerash and I 'communicate' somewhat unconventionally.)
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?