Wednesday, October 27, 2010

 

Current Affairs

(1)
Just finished a double shot of Canadian Mist and vanilla (yuk) Diet Pepsi. Time for my first beer. Buzzing my brains out already! Sip.
It's time for ya'll to vote next week, so herewith my political opinions: Buck sucks in Colorado. Prop 19 (Legalization of Marijuana) shines in California. It is high time we ended the disasterous 'war on drugs' and adopted a more enlightened approach to drug management. Legalization and regulation will save us lots of money and at the same time will produce tax revenue which can be used toward regulation/treatment. This will leave lots of jail space for real criminals like Walter Gerash. (Face throbbing, mucus flowing from radiation, throat-clearing from constant low-level gas.) Sniff...
Whoa! That whiskey really zapped me, but I'm coming down a bit now at 1517. Where was I... ahh, Marijuana legalization. Joycelyn Elders also favors legalization. (I'm wondering what her opinion is concerning infant sexual mutilation, given that she was a pediatrician.) My personal experience with Marijuana was extremely positive and I recommend it highly. It would be nice to acquire some of it legally (hint-hint).
Beginning beer #2 at 1535, almost recovered from the whiskey. Whew.
I just visited Kootch. She is reading, My Stroke of Insight by Jill Bolte Taylor, PhD. If she finishes it, it will be her fourth book in English since Hawaii, which we both read in the '70s, the other two being 007 books. Why is she reading this particular book? Heh. Her laptop went belly-up. It is an old Windows me machine which she inherited from her sister. She spends lots of time playing video games on it. It 'speaks' Japanese, so I am of little help in resolving the problem. I told her that if she could pass a simple test on the book I would buy her a new laptop. We shall see...
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?