Wednesday, October 13, 2010

 

A 30-year Mystery Solved!

(4)
What real girls wear under their jeans? Exactly what you suspected! Go there!

Tonight's Music is Mozart Clarinette Concerto: II. Adagio. I heard this music again recently. It haunted me. So familiar! But I didn't know the name of the music. Where had I first heard it? I couldn't remember. And then... And then... in Episode 2 of COSMOS last week at about 15 minutes and 30 seconds I heard it once again! Glorious! A 30 year mystery was solved! Furthermore I had it in my Mozart list! Sagan and I had a similar substrate! I absolutely loved it!
2301. I just now noticed Kootch heading for the potty. I waited. As she returned to her bedroom I said, gently, 'Boo' as I stood in my dooway. She ignored me.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?