Wednesday, September 01, 2010

 

Truth Versus Lie

(3)
I just 'corrected' (4) below by adding the phrase, 'extended the antenna.' For those of you who don't know, 'extending the antenna' means 'extending the middle finger' of my right hand while folding all other fingers into a ball. (A 'flip-off,' in effect.) (Stomps above.) The extended finger serves as the antenna for the Brown Telephone, which I hold in my left hand while talking. The actual Brown Telephone is invisible - only I can see it - but the 'antenna' is highly visible to whomever might be looking. (Kootch once caught me talking to god in the LR, and thought that I was 'flipping her off.')
Which brings me to the point of this 'correction:'
I recently had the opportunity to 'extend the antenna' to two of the young faggots who play loud music above and otherwise 'perform' for the Jewish stalker Gerash. The 'encounter' was their choice, not mine: yesterday after shopping at KSS (for beer among other essentials) I had parked Kootch's Toyota and was walking toward the east entrance. The two (butthole buddies?) were prominently on the patio upstairs. I stared at them as I approached, 25 pounds of rice in my left arm, antenna arm free. One of them waved. I waved back at them with 'antenna extended,' making several small circles with my right hand. It was an unmistakable gesture of contempt to which they did not seem to react. I then said, 'How are you idiots doin' up there?' One of them replied, 'We're doing fine. How are you?' 'Excellent!' said I, and proceeded to deliver the (Kootch-bought) bag of rice to a waiting Kootch.
My interpretation of that scenerio is that 'they' were watching me (as usual) and displayed themselves on the patio in order to stress me and see how I would react. I reacted appropriately with belligerence, and they reacted inappropriately with phoney civility.
Notice the methodology. It helps to know that the previous day I was gassed so much that my throat was swollen (tap) to the point where it was difficult to speak, and (tap) as a result I had 'threatened' them with my loaded 357. The threats worked, apparently, and both yesterday and today have been relatively gas-free... except for the times when I watched Michael Douglas (faint boom) interviews on TV concerning his stage 4 throat cancer. I was gassed with 'R-burning' on those occasions.
Gerash 'tells the truth' symbolically only. Never verbally. (faint boom) I suppose it's a 'lawyer thing' in that symbols are much more subject to interpretation than words are.
I, on the other hand, tell the truth both ways.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?