Wednesday, September 29, 2010

 

The Natural

(3)
working on beer #6 at 1743. Kootch just walked by my door headed to the potty, smiled and waved. On the way back to her room just now she informed me that she 'will make bean dip tomorrow.' We are (tap) alone now.
----------
I love it that Obama was raised as a natural child who was not 'indoctrinated into' any particular religion at that young age when we are all intellectually defenseless. I love it! Apparently his mother was an extremely sophisticated young woman who taught him Natural Humanism instead of a particular religion. Did The Jews 'convert' him to 'Honorary Jewdom' while he was still in the neonatal unit? Maybe. We don't know. We hope not.
What brings me to this subject is - of course - Obama's recent references to his choice of Christianity as his personal religion (after having been raised as a nontheist). It struck me immediately, of course, that The Politician Obama chose Christianity-as-religion for political purposes: Christianity is politically correct. No 'nontheist' has achieved high political office in America since the time of The Founding Fathers. Who can blame him?
Certainly not me! I love O'Bama! (I just kissed Kootch 'goodnight' as she caught me returning from the fridge with beer #8.)
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?