Wednesday, September 15, 2010

 

Message to O'Bama

(4)
Buzzing really, really well at 1618L! I am feeling quite satisfied at having come up with a plausible theory concerning recent interactions with neighbors and local law enforcement. Sip. Halfway through beer #10. Yum. I am such a fucking genius!
I need to wrap this up before I become totally non compos mentos:
----------
Doctor Oz blows it. This is based on a fragment of a Dr Oz show I saw a day or two ago wherein Dr Oz discusses 'swelling.' He failed to point out that differential swelling in the legs was an emergency DVT situation. Doctor Dumbass. BTW, I recommend to my sedentary friends that they purchase an electronic timer from Wall Mart. Set the timer to 15 minutes. After 15 minutes the timer will begin beeping. Get up and tend to that obnoxious timer over there on your mattress! This will minimize the possibility that you will develop a DVT. Do it! Love that beep!
----------
Just now as I went to the fridge for beer #11 I witnessed Michael Moore on CNN. Wolf Blitzer was interviewing MM concerning his possible replacement of the ineffectual Jewish Chief of Staff Rahm Emanuel, who may intend to run for mayor of Chicago. Michael Moore says that, if nominated, he will accept!!! I love it!!! Note to The Prez: Do it! Do it! Do it! (let the dumbass Jew run for mayor of Chicago!)
Working on beer #12 (Beep-beep. Beep-beep...) My electronomic timer just went off, signaling to me that I need to get up off my fat ass and walk around. I did it. So obnoxious! I then reset that electronic timer for another 20 minutes. I recommend such an electronic timer to all you sedentary old folks out there who habitually sit on your collective fat asses and do computer stuff.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?