Wednesday, September 29, 2010

 

Making A List

(1)
Kootch and I just finished a 'Millionaire' during which I ate a little food then popped open the first beer. Slight buzz halfway through beer #1. Millionaire is all new and with a new format which tends to make the result more 'dicey' and less talent-based. I liked the older version better, but it was obviously more expensive to produce.
Been playing a lot of C-III recently, as usual. I'm now on game #30 since I began recording the beginning, middle, and ending scenerios. In a recent game Mahatma Ghandi zapped me with Three or four intercontinental nuclear missles! Naughty! Not to mention suprising...
Speaking of 'naughty' I'm wondering whether I'm in trouble with Jesus H Christ and the Holy Fucking Ghost. Hmm. I'll have to check that out later... I'm definitely in trouble with the Jewish god WHTZSNM. Always have been. Always will be.
Buzzing nicely as I near the end of beer #2. Maybe I'd better make a to-do list before my brain goes totally off-line:
----------
NBC does Education Nation.
CBS checks out our 'religious IQ' (also CNN and ABC).
('Face Rad' as I wrote the above sentence: nasal tissues swelling, mucus and tears flowing. Headed to the fridge for beer #3. I'm back now at 1553.)
Obama's religion.
Don't forget pussy!
----------
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?