Wednesday, September 15, 2010

 

Hanya Hovers Over Me...

(3)
I think that the ACSD has been 'tracking me' for many years, based on the 'fact' that I am 'A known Devil Worshiper.' Eheh. I must have a very long file after all these years! How does the ACSD Intelligence Division 'know' that I am a fucking 'Devil Worshiper?' Sheeit!
Kootch.
Kootch, my beloved wife, is the most 'non-religious' person I know. After our (Catholic) marriage - after she had 'converted' to Catholicism - she showed no interest at all in 'my' religion. I accepted that with no problem, given that my personal experiences with Catholic priests and nuns had demonstrated to my satisfaction that those people were in no possible way, 'holy.' I stopped going to church. My attitude was that, 'if Kootch was going to hell we would go to hell together.' I later discovered Philosophy at the local library. Philosophy totally destroyed my 'religion.' Goody, goody, goody! Anyway...
Some time after we moved to our current location, Kootch suddenly developed an interest in the Japanese (Shinto) god, Hanya. One ugly muthafucka! She hung a facial representation of Hanya on our hallway wall where it would be seen immediately by any dumbass ACSD cop who was allowed to enter our apartment. I thought at the time that her taste in gods was as dumb as her decorative sensibility. But it was her home and I was only a tenant. I became 'used to' that dumbass 'god' hanging on the wall over the years.
But then came the first occasion where we allowed the ACSD to enter our apartment. The cop saw 'The Devil' hanging on our hallway wall. He reported it to 'The ACSD Intelligence Division.' We were labeled immediately by ACSDID as 'possible Devil Worshipers.'
Walter L Gerash celebrated: he could proceed with his stalking agenda unencumbered by local law enforcement.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?