Thursday, September 23, 2010

 

First Link: Pie Jesu

(1)
First sip at 1430 (5 minutes ago). Disgustingly sober. Sip. Been trying to figure out what happened with (6) below (thump). I suspect sabotage (tap) by Gerash Trash (AKA Local Jewish Dog Shit). I'm pretty sure I posted something there but I was already fairly drunk, so I can't be certain. Oh well. Comes with the territory.
I think last week's meltdown was another example of drinking beer while dehydrated, so today I took the precaution of eating lunch. That should slow the process if inebriation somewhat. I may actually have to resort to drinking water! Oh horrors... Last sip at 1452. I'm off to the 'fridge...
Very slight buzz beginning at 1456. Sip.
I do remember doing a fair amount of searching on You Tube for Pie Jesu and would probably have linked to it. I like this version best, having seen it on TV some time ago. Even several days later, this music was still 'running around in my head.' So use caution!
Began beer #3 at about 1530. Buzzing appropriately.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?