Wednesday, September 15, 2010

 

Dumb, Dumber, Dumbest

(2)
I've been mulling over my recent encounter with the dumbass ACSD, and I've concluded that the encounter was a well-prepared 'scenerio,' featuring pre-selected 'actors:' Me, Dumb, Dumber, Good Samaritan, and Polish Maniac. (End of beer #4 - off to the 'fridge...) My cogitations over several days (on and off) yielded the following theory:
----------
Dumb and Dumber were selected to respond if and when I ever 'fell into the trap' and called the ACSD. The ACSD woman who took my call may have been 'in on it' in some sense. It was essentially a 'good cop - bad cop scenerio' wherein Polish Maniac was 'bad cop' and Good Samaritan was 'good cop,' the two dumbass cops being simply two dumbass cops who may have been 'preped' for their roles in the 'play' somehow. The scenerio was complex, hence the time required to bring all the actors together was unusually long.
The fact that the cops talked to 'Maniac' first suggests that either the woman or at least one of the cops (or all three) were 'in on' some part of the scenerio. This theory also explains the Polish Maniac's long loud oration from his balcony above: It was needed to 'explain' Good Samaritan's 'intervention:' He 'heard the Polish Maniac' ranting loudly and tried to 'calm the situation down,' simultaneously ingratiating himself with me. We talked. I said that I would mention him on my blog. He said that he was familiar with blogging, having written a blog but not having made an entry in 'five months.' I told him that 'after this was all over' I would give him the address of my blog. He seemed mildly interested, fellow blogger that he was... but something wasn't quite kosher, and so later I informed him that giving him my blog address 'might be a bit premature.' He accepted that without any apparent regret.
But first he talked with Dumb and Dumber.
And then Dumber asked me whether I had ever had a 'mental health evaluation.' Hmm...
Conjecture: both Maniac and GS 'testified' to the dumbass ACSD cops that I... (unknown) and therefore the two dumbass ACSD cops believed (unknown) and reported the result to ACSD 'Intelligence Division' where (unknown) was entered on my ACSD file by yet another dumbss ACSD cop.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?