Wednesday, September 08, 2010

 

Burning The Quran is not a New Dance

(7)
I dialed 123 on the Brown Telephone. Jesus answered immediately:
----------
me: 'Burning the Quran.' Do you have an opinion on that?
js: I love it. It's a new dance... right? I'm really into dancing as I approach the planet Hell.
me: Not a new dance. It's a new idea.
js: Ah! I love new ideas. Please elucidate.
me: A Christian Pastor in Florida is threatening to Burn the Quran.
js: Must be a very, very sexy dance. Right? I'm studying male dancing moves as I approach Hell. Gonna get me a rotsa pussy in Hell! Soon! Oooo-oooo-weee! Wait and see!
me: It's a 'new religion.' They worship a new god called, Allah.
js: You sound serious. Does Daddy know about this?
me: Yep.
js: How many people?
me: Billions and billions.
js: Uh-oh. I need to do some research. Call me back later?
me: Will do...
----------
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?