Wednesday, September 29, 2010

 

+++

(5)

Many of you out there are not aware that Sins Against The Holy Ghost are unforgivable. Even Jesus cannot save you once you have sinned against the Holy Mother Fucking Ghost. Really. You can tell Jesus to 'fuck off;' You can even tell God to 'Eat dogshit.' Such sins can be forgiven you, but not sins against The Holy Fucking Ghost (aka The Holy Spirit). So I wondered: Did my blog entry concerning the 'holy motherfucking ghost' offend the Holy MotherFucking Spirit to the extent that that I needed to worry about my eventual salvation? Hmm...
I decided to take it up with THMFG hirself. I dialed 321 on The Brown Telephone and extended the antenna.
----------
hg: ?
me: I'm wondering whether you read my blog.
hg: !@*^.
me: Were you offended by any of my recent postings?
hg: -
me: So I need not worry that my sins are unforgivable?
hg: +
me: But you are disappointed in me?
hg: +!
me: How can I improve my blog?
hg: +++++
me: More pussy?
hg: ++++++++++++++++!
me: We need to discuss this in the near future.
hg: +++
----------
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?