Wednesday, September 29, 2010

 

'Be Prepared for Bad News...'

(4)
Which brings me to my own current problems concerning religion: the Christian Trinity. As many of you know, I have in my possession the one and only Brown Telephone. I use it to contact the significant figures in Christianity from time to time: WHTZSNM, Jesus, The Holy Ghost, and Lucifer. But recently I used somewhat careless language in references to Jesus and the Holy Ghost. I was drunk at the time. I failed at the time to take into account the possible emotional/egocentric reactions of Jesus and the Holy Ghost. Central to my problem was the question, 'Did they even read my blog?' Did they know? I finally gathered the courage to contact them both tonight as I drank beer. I called Jesus first:
----------
js: Hello?
me: Does the letter 'H' suggest anything to you?
js: The number '8'?
me: Do you have a middle name?
js: NMN, but I seem to have acquired a middle initial: H.
me: Have you been reading my blog?
js: Is the pope Catholic?
me: Are you offended?
js: Not at all. I kinda like it. And I loved Pie Jesu! 'H me' all you want!
me Thank...! I'm wondering about the Holy Ghost.
js: We don't communicate very well. You'll have to ask him. By the way, I understand He has a message for you. Be prepared for bad news...
me: Uh-oh.
js: Yup.
----------
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?