Wednesday, September 15, 2010

 

Allah's Personal Tastes...

(7)

Ok. I have figured it out somewhat. I need to wrap this up since I am literally drunk as a skunk as I begin my last Diet Pepsi and Canadian Mist. Sip.
It dawns on me, of course, that I have completely failed to address the question posed in last week's blog: Islam.
My impression, reading the above link, is that Islam consists of 'rules.'
That is to say that 'human creativity' is verboten. Islam is a fixed system of social behavior based on The quoran. New ideas are verboten! Islam wants you to behave predictably. There is no room in Islam for new ideas! Allah feels most relaxed when He isn't bothered by 'new human ideas' as He goes about His daily appreciation of the results of His most recent inspections of male butts, which have been raised in His honor. Allah loves to inspect billions of male butts several times every fucking day!
Allah loves butts! Male butts!
Furthermore, Allah hates 'pantie lines.'
Allah therefore refuses to inspect female butts: Muslim females can therefore wear naughty underpants. Allah will not notice.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?