Wednesday, August 04, 2010

 

The Yarmulke: A Useless Appendage.

(3)

Whew. No wonder I screwed up those previous games! Boozing and playing chess is easy. Even boozing and smoking marijuana and playing 5-minute chess is easy. Even boozing and annotating a game is easy. But boozing and playing and annotating is very difficult. No mas!
New beer and thunder at 1707L! Cooler air out there? Yup. Intake fans on full power. Sitting here in wet pants, cooling down.
OK: My verdict is that the previous chess game problems were due to the complex nature of playing and annotating a chess game while buzzed and interacting with a computer.
That out of the way, what's on the agenda? Hmm. Ok, here goes:
Don't get me wrong: I think that Chelsea Clinton is a beautiful young woman. I have always thought so. And her recent wedding to a nice Jewish fella got my attention. It was a bi-religious affair - not that uncommon. But the wedding literally 'played into my hands' in the sense that I am a strong critic of circumcision. I couldn't help but speculate that the bridegroom (etymology?!) brought a yarmulke to the wedding bed in lieu of a foreskin. I could be wrong, of course, since this is only (my) speculation: his 'modern' parents might not have held a traditional Bris on the 8th day; they might have chosen a 'Brit Shalom' instead, leaving their son sexually intact, the result of which would be that the wedding night sex would have been much more satisfying for both parties.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?