Wednesday, August 18, 2010

 

Viva Switzerland!

(1)
First slurp at 1350. I ate lunch about an hour ago, so the buzz will take a little time to develop. Exploring MSNBC just now while waiting for the beer to take effect I stumbled on this interesting piece: Scientists Suggest Fresh Look at Psychedelic Drugs. I wholeheartedly agree, of course, but have my doubts about using such drugs in a 'clinical setting.' Set (the person's 'brain state' or 'mind set') and setting (the surrounding scene) are the two determinants of a successful 'trip' and both scenerios need to be taken into account. A 'clinical setting' is definitely contra-indicated. Also, all physicians and assistants should be 'LSD Qualified' and certificated as such. An LSDQ certificate should probably require that the (Kootch just appeared at the door with a bowl in her hand, looking at me: 'Yes?' said I. 'I'm gonna eat.' said Kootch, and headed for the KT.) '...technicians' be veterans of at least four LSD Trips at various dosages. (Just finished beer #2 at 1430. Buzzing slightly.) For example, 25 mcg, 50 mcg, 100 mcg, and 150 mcg. My experience with the drug suggests that the 'family setting' (presuming a 'healthy family') is best. A 'friends' setting is next-best. But I cannot even imagine doing 100 mcg of Acid at Kaiser Permanente! Yeesh!
Finished beer #3 at 1445. Tearing, nose running, face throbbing. I call this 'face rad.' Back from the 'fridge with beer #4 at 1458.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?