Wednesday, August 11, 2010

 

Supermarket Theater

(1)
Beginning beer #3 @ 1600. Buzzed already. Drank two NL's while Kootch and I did M. Sip.
In the 'recent developments' department, I did a little shopping at one of the local Wall-Marts (face rad: nasal tissues swelling, mucus flowing, face throbbing.) today. Bought some more panties, of course. It seemed a shame to go all the way to my favorite W-Mart and not buy something.
I stopped by one of the local King Soopers on the way home (KSN) and was treated to some 'super market theater' in the form of a 'blind man' with a long 'sensing cane' coming toward me soon after I entered the store. He seemed to be alone. How does a blind man shop at a supermarket?! Your guess is as good as mine. The 'blind man (or woman) street theater' theme has been going on for at least the last six months or so, mostly outside our patio door. I get the impression of local residents (of this building). I take it that Gerash is 'celebrating' the sharp decline in my vision as his micro(tap)wave radiation heats up my lenses, causing increasing vision loss due to cataract formation. Question: How did Gerash know to preposition the 'blind man' at that particular store at that particular time? Conjectural answer: 'They' follow me - or 'they' have a GPS device installed on Kootch's Toyota. African-Americans have taken part in 'super-market theater' at KSS recently also. They are particularly noticable because of their rarity at that particular store, and their loud talking.
There was also one other incident at KSN today. It might have been another version of 'super-market theater' or it might only have been a case of 'dumbass Jew tourist.' I can't decide which. The incident featured a good-looking young man wearing very dark glasses meeting me repeatedly (4 times) as I shopped. I couldn't tell whether he ever saw me, due to the dark glasses. I finally flipped him a 'nose job' (middle finger extended, then stuffed into a nostril, muddling the intention of the gesture). I have never been 'called' on that gesture, although I have done it many times. The only person who ever 'acknowleged' the gesture was a motorcyclist who resembled Gerash. We were stopped at a red light. I could see him in the rear view mirror just behind me. I flipped him an 'ear job.' He immediately shook his head in the 'Gerashian manner' and sped around me.)
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?