Wednesday, August 25, 2010

 

Senator Kennedy Tells All?

(3)
1700. Beginning beer #7. Oh, I forgot to fix... I just fixed 7) below. Apparently I either forgot to post that link or 'Jewish Forces' deleted that link. Whatever...
1724... no, 1726 and I need to sample The News. I'll be right back... Kootch advised me that she was hitting the sack... One year since Kennedy 'bit the biggie'... other interesting stuff... ok
I'm back at 1803 with beer #9. Butt not to worry: I have backup. Hmm. Thinking... Drinking... Conjuring... Slurp.
OK. Got it: I will devote the remaining booze to God. I will use the Brown Telephone to contact the Jewish god WHTZSNM regarding 'matters anatomic.' That should be fun.
I will also contact Lucifer concerning Senator Kennedy's one year anniversary in Hell. You might remember that The Good Senator ended up - appropriately - in Hell right after his death, and that he was immediately assigned to perform in Hell's 'Weekly Agony Show' wherein certain newly arrived famous characters are required to 'perform' in a totally faux scenerio featuring 'screaming, wailing new arrivals' flailing about in a sea of red mud designed to resemble hot liquid lava - that video subsequently beamed to Heaven every Sunday morning where it is viewed by the masses up there who are freezing their collective asses off. Right? The good senator was apparently so overcome by his good fortune that he forgot he was 'on camera' and began frolicking around like a child. The result was that (tap) a portion of the show 'went blank.' Kennedy was immediately removed from the show's cast, of course. Question: How has Kennedy fared in Hell over the recent intervening year? We shall see.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?