Wednesday, August 25, 2010

 

Lipstick is Sexy

(2)
Speaking of 'lips' I also liked the metaphor comparing a tube of lipstick to a penis in (7) below. It is, in fact, an excellent metaphor which every modern woman would understand. Would you leave your favorite tube of lipstick extended and uncovered for a long period of time? Obviously not: it would dry out, eventually becoming unusable. So... why mutilate (circumcise) your newborn son's 'lipstick tube'? Huh? Spread the word, girls... Circumcision Sucks. Really.
Concerning the current video game of C-III (Civilization III), I was able to destroy most of the Persian Empire before my citizens became dangerously 'war-weary.' Why The Persians? They attacked me repeatedly, with the result that I got very, very pissed off at The Persians. There was a period of peace during which I built up my naval, air, and ground forces. Then the Indians attacked my English friends. It was a case of Elizabeth vs Godzilla, and The English were doomed unless I intervened immediately. Why do I prefer The English to The Indians? Simple, folks: sex, looks, and music. I was able to reduce the Indian Empire to the point where The English could defend themselves, while I now maneuver my forces to finish off The Persians. After that, it will be Elizabeth and me against a very angry Mahatma Ghandi. And besides, C-III really becomes a drag when you have no sexy ally and your ultimate goal is to destroy and destroy until you alone dominate the planet.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?