Wednesday, August 18, 2010

 

Kootch goes on a Booze Run

(3)
Buzzing really well after all that You Tube searching, working on beer #6 at 1620.
1649, and Kootch is on her way to the super market for some more Natural Light. I gave her 30 bucks and she gets to keep the change as her compensation for time and expenses. I could go myself - I'm not that drunk yet - but I am close, and The Jews watch me constantly. I don't want to risk an 'ACSD trap.'
(Would my drug/alcohol value exceed the legal limit? Probably. Would my actual ability to drive 'safely' exceed the legal limit? Probably not. I am always totally focused on the task at hand while driving, especially when alone.)
This might be a good time to report on driving distractions (tap) as accident enabling scenerios. I was driving Kootch to the airport one morning. It was a tense situation both trafficwise and weatherwise. Kootch was engaging me in unwanted conversation which distracted me. I told her to cool it because we were in a dicey situation. I am so aware of the dangers of talking with passengers in a car that I can't imagine talking on a cell phone while driving. Dangerous. Texting while driving?! Insane. There should be laws against both scenerios. 1710. Sip.
Kootch returned at 1718, 12-pack in hand. I feel better now... with backup... Sip...
1727. Time for The News.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?