Wednesday, August 18, 2010

 

Huh?

(5)
1920, and Kootch has hit the sack. We are alone. I just opened beer #13. Slurp. I'm thinking about tomorrow. I don't usually do that, but the sun still shines. Time to wrap this up with a final post: This week. (tap)
----------
Been playing lots of C-III this week. At about 600AD the French were destroyed. Only The English remain. Our 'foes' are The Persians and The Indians, all others having been destroyed. At this point The Game does not realize that I am totally committed to The English. (How could it know?) Neither do The English know! I will report the results next week.
80 degrees outside. 84 degrees inside. Fans on!
Which brings us to tonight's 'Good Question:' (GQ):
--------
Question: You contend that god has a really huge ass which needs constant kissing.
me: I do. So what?
gc: What would be the point of that?
me: Emotional. Possibly sensual. How the fuck would I know?!
----------
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?