Wednesday, August 25, 2010

 

Emotion Preceeds Logic

(6)
Time to wrap this up. Butt first I need to reveal to my 'followers' the 'methodology' which keeps attracting them to my blog: Emotion. My blog appeals to you all emotionally. Think of it this way: 'Emotion' is a simple right-brain response to current 'reality.' I therefore have claimed that 'emotion preceeds logic.' 'Emotion' is an instantanious response to a flowing sensory scenerio. 'Emotion' protects us all from sudden threats.
Logic, on the other hand, is much more complex. Logic is an L brain process which takes time to produce a response. Emotion preceeds logic. That much is true. Logic follows emotion, butt only if the 'thinker' has survived.
Emotion preceeds Logic. Logic follows emotion.
We are ruled by emotiom.
But not me!
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?