Wednesday, August 18, 2010

 

A Beautiful Young Woman

(4)
BP: 90/54 - P56. Alright! Beer (like food) obviously has a mitigating effect on BP. I take BP drugs too, of course: Atenolol, and Hydrochlothiazide. I still remember the beautiful young woman who first prescribed those drugs for me. She was a KP Nurse/Physician. I had told her about my first experience with the blood pressure drug (?), and that the resulting depression was so severe that I preferred to live with high blood pressure. She persuaded me to at least try the diuretic drug. I then 'graduated' eventually to Atenolol also. Is your blood pressure too high? Fix it with Atenolol and Hydrochlorozide. Buy a BP monitor. Use it! (Much coughing (tap), l- burning, Nose running...)
Beginning beer #11 at 1827. Sip.
Which brings me to the question: (Kootch just smiled at me and said, 'I guess I'm gonna hit the sack.) Hmm. I forgot the question.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?