Wednesday, August 11, 2010

 

Any Other Questions?

(4)

Rereading the previous installments just now, I decided to call Lucifer, the only 'person' who could possibly interact with me concerning the current theory:
----------
lu: Hello?
me: Hallucinogens. Tell me about them.
lu: Say 'Please.'
me: Please!
lu: (laughing) You are on the right track. Keep going in that direction.
me: Which has brought me to this question. Ready?
lu: Ready.
me: You and your team designed The Universe from scratch. Therefore you should be able to answer the following question.
lu: We shall see.
me: What role were psychotropic substances designed to play in human evolution? Huh?
lu: (giggling) Those substances were put there on Earth as Educational Tools, as well you know. Any other questions?
----------
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?