Wednesday, August 25, 2010

 

Anatomy

(5)
We will explore the previous subject in more detail next week or so. I decided to call Lucifer.
----------
lu: You are so naughty!
me: I know. But I am contacting you regarding a Human Rights issue, specifically, the recent Kennedy 'Faux Pas' during his first appearance on WAS. Are you familiar with that?
lu: Yes. Kennedy has been permanently excused from further participation. He now enjoys all the benefits of Hell.
me: Pussy included?
lu: Of course!
me: I recently contacted God concerning His anatomy.
lu: Bet that was interesting.
me: I determined that god has two hands and two feet and one nose.
lu: So far so good...
me: Then he hung up.
lu: Not surprising.
----------
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?