Thursday, July 08, 2010

 

Wowza! I Defined God!

(2)
Back at 1802L after watching ABC News. Working on beer #6. Lemme check the 'interesting' file... Ahah! Philosophy... Yeesh? Not if you've been sober for a week. Really, it's actually interesting when your IQ passes upwards of 100 or so. Bored this morning, I checked into TPM Online, The Philosophers' Magazine. I was soon drawn to the subject of Interactive Activities. Interesting! I clicked on, Battleground God: 'Can your beliefs about religion make it across our intellectual battleground?' Whoa! How could I resist? I took the test. Very interesting! I made it across 'the battleground' more or less intact (eheh) although I thought at several points that I had detected one or more 'category mistakes' in the questions. (Beginning beer #7 @ 1837L. Sip.) I 'bit one bullet,' as I recall, and committed some or other inconsistency... but WTF: who's perfect? Certainly not me. In fact, I did all the entries under Interactive Activities, screwing up occasionally in every category except for the category, Do-It-Yourself Deity, where I got a 'perfect score!' Wowza! (To quote one of my favorite bloggers.) Did my perfect score actually demonstrate that I was the ultimate god-designer!? If so, this will come as bad fucking news to the Jewish god WHTZSNM. I can hardly wait to dial 666 on The Brown Telephone! God is gonna have a very, very, bad night tonight!
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?