Wednesday, July 28, 2010

 

Rising From the Dead

(4)
I think that Mark was Gerash's first total fuckup. I think that Gerash was out to destroy our family (familial warefare) and that he 'arranged' for Mark and Kathy to 'get connected.' Mark was not the first 'candidate' in that regard, two previous other 'suitors' being irritating Jews. But Mark was perfect: good-looking, mild personality, counter-culture... we all loved Mark from the beginning. Mark Sandstrom was Walter Gerash's biggest mistake. Mark turned us on to Acid.
Oh... My... God!
Acid (LSD) Stunned me in every way, especially 'epistemologically.' I did Acid knowing a lot about perception, religion, psychology, philosophy, chemistry, astronomy... but not brain chemistry. Acid 'rearranged' my brain chemistry. Booze, marijuana, and other chemicals 'rearrange' your brain chemistry too, of course, but the 'Acid Test' actually 'destroyed my brain' in some sense, temporarily, by rearranging brain chemistry in a particularly drastic manner.
I died. I had done too much Acid. Dumbass me.
Then I noticed a human hand right in front of my eyes. Was it my hand? I thought so. I sent it a message to move. It moved! Mind over matter! I then witnessed something most of you readers out there will never see: my resurrection from nothing into a fully functional human being. I had, in a very literal sense, risen from the dead!
But that fact was merely an historical point as I observed myself being reassembled from scratch. I became more and more powerful minute by minute. My power extended far beyond mere sensory observation. I discovered other beings like me! I discovered communication. I discovered emotion. I slowly discovered an entire universe! The process took several hours and was extremely 'mystical.' The net result of that experience was that I changed my 'world model' from Atheism to Mysticism: the world was much more complex than the Atheists imagined. I became a 'scientific mystic.' What is a 'scientific mystic'? An Atheist scientist who has done LSD, rising from the dead, observing the entire process.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?