Thursday, July 01, 2010

 

Rink Dump... Just in Case...

(2)
Which brings us to this pathetic situation: Circumcision to prevent HIV. What a scam. The Sons of Abrafuckingham (Jews) are actually circumcising African dimwits en masse all over Africa using the 'Circumcision prevents HIV' bullshit, and many dumbass Africans are fooled into believing it. Many are dying as a result, not from HIV but from the 'cure.' (time for beer #3 @1517L) The truth is that condoms are by far the more effective preventive 'prophylactic.' An even more effective 'prophylactic measure' is... Masturbation. Idiots! You don't contract STD's from jerking off! And you don't need a condom either. But circumcision prevents masturbation! Idiots!
Men aren't the only idiots, of course. There are plenty of female idiots. Female Circumstitions will give you some insight into dark side of female sexual mutilation.
Beer #4 @1547L. Whee...
Speaking of the female, seems that eighty percent of women admit to faking orgasms! Bizarre. 'Wild noises help boost his ego and speed things up' says this MSNBC post by Brian Alexander. Sheeeit. Back in the good old days when Kootch and I were still 'doing it' there was no need at all for Kootch to 'fake it.' On those rare occasions when Kootch was obviously not going to orgasm, we could both sense it, and we would agree to abandon the attempt. I would 'come' and we would call it a night after I helped her with her 'douche.' Indeed, I could easily tell exactly when she was 'coming:' her vagina would 'relax' as orgasm approached, and her breathing would become more obvious, along with other subtle behavior. It was all very obvious to me at those times that she was having her orgasm. Indeed, if any woman I was fucking began screaming 'ohmygod!' I would have lost my erection immediately! None ever did. One woman (only one - it was a 'one night stand' - complained that I was taking too long. I was drunk as a skunk at the time. I doubled my thrusting rate and 'came' soon thereafter. I never saw her again. Beer #5 @1611. Sip. In my opinion, Alexander's article is a symptom of what I call, The Jewification of America (massive genital mutilation of American newborns) over the last half of the 20th Century.
Whew. We need a break from all this serious stuff. Here is Tonight's music: The Wiggles! Totally adorable. But wait! There's more! Here is another version! (As I was listening to the music yet again, Kootch appeared in the doorway and said, 'Peopre who serr ice cleam - zay pray this music!' (I'm making fun of Kootch, of course. Her English is really not that bad - but don't tell Kootch!)
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?