Wednesday, July 28, 2010

 

Reconstructing Last Week

(1)
Just finished b#1 as I got caught up a bit on current events MSNBC-wise. Buzz beginning after 15 minutes of sipping. Beginning beer #2, remembering last weeks entries only dimly. Lessee, I was quite angry remembering how I was 'set up' and then zapped in the wallet by Gerash and his tribal associates. There was also a link dump. Then there was a disasterous chess game that, as I recall was abandoned due to terminal drunken confusion... OK. I am ready for this. Standby while I read last week's entries... Sip... Ok, Pretty much as I 'remember...' The 'chess game' was rife with notation errors. you chess players out there no doubt caught that. I will repeat the experiment this week, this time with a chess board in front of me and a note pad for the moves. I like the idea, because I first began 'blogging' while drinking beer after playing a weekly tournament chess game at the Denver Chess Club: I would buy some beer on the way home, then drink the beer as I replayed and analyzed the game, recording it on my Apple Computer's floppy disk along with some comments - using, of course, my home grown version of (going for beer #4) a cryptographic word processor I called, Word Salad. I'll do the chess game when I'm appropriately drunk.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?