Wednesday, July 14, 2010

 

Rats!

(2)
Beginning (tap) beer #5 after some more water during the news. Bought Kootch some blueberries today. She loves them and they are supposed to be very good for you. (Face rad is causing mucho mucus flow. I use huge numbers of Bounty Select-a-size every day, some repeatedly.)
Woke up to 7 new cigarette (tap) butts on the patio this morning. My upstair's neighbors are not at all friendly folks. True, their music volume has been significiently lowered recently, but I think that the reason has little or nothing to do with me. (I have never complained about the loud music because my theory is that it hurts them much more than it hurts me.) But on a recent occasion of extreme 'street theater' I actually feared for the safety of one of the 'innocent young boys' living above me. Really.
Two days ago (Monday afternoon) as I entered the LR I could hear loud voices outside. I went to the patio door and noticed one of the innocent young teenagers standing on our balcony railing. I opened the patio door and inquired concerning his unusual situation. The innocent young boy replied that 'they had been locked out of their apartment.' Eheh. He further advised that he was attempting to climb up to the balcony above, intending to enter said apartment through the (ulocked) patio door, using the red straps hanging down from the patio above. I was much edified, of course, but I feared for his safety: He might fall and break his dumb fucking neck. In that case his mother would be forced to care for a paraplegic idiot for the rest of her natural life. Not a good outcome.
I pointed to the (sliding) ladder on our patio floor and suggested that it would be much safer if he used that ladder to climb up to the patio above. The innocent young boy declined my offer and began swinging on the red straps hanging from above. He made it up to the patio above. (Rats!) I observed some time later that the innocent young teenager had not appreciated my kindly offer at all: I opened the closed curtain and noticed him and his friends on the ground below. As I stared at them through my patio door, the innocent young man broke eye contact, leaned over, and spit - a universal sign of contempt.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?