Thursday, July 08, 2010

 

Peeability: A Modern New Metric

(6)
Beginning beer #11 @ 2040L. I am uncomfortably sober. Uhoh. And my IQ still hovers above 100 @ 2045. Bad news for the Jews.
I bought some (no sugar added) French Vanilla ice cream today at KSW. Kootch sampled it and approved. The list of ingredients contained the word, 'Splenda.' Kootch loves 'Splenda.'
(Pounding on the floor upstairs just after I wrote the 'bad news for the Jews' (tap) sentence. Local Jewish Dog Shit above had been 'totally continent' previous to that 'bad news' entry. Oh well... 'Jewish Incontinence' is something I am forced to deal with on a moment-by-moment basis, day-after-day and night-after-night. I am - after all these years - quite good at it.)

I should probably add that my own 'incontinence' is quite pleasurable. Indeed, I love it! Butt I am dry at the moment. Hmm. I'm trying to remember what underpants I am now wearing... Hmm... Are they highly peeable? Damn. I can't remember... Lemme check... standby... Ha! Size 14 highcuts! I wore them today because the waistband is so large that unless I 'anchor' them under the tighter waistband of my shorts, they will slowly 'slip down' deliciously, eventually passing beyond my last resistance point, the head of my unmutilated penis. At that point I will be forced to declare that 'I have lost my underpants.' I will then pull them up under my shorts, and - depending on whether I want to repeat that sensual experience - I will position the waistband accordingly. Not very peeable, butt highly sensual.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?