Thursday, July 08, 2010

 

Peeability. Definition.

(7)

Having introduced the concept of 'peeability' into our modern lexicon, it seems to me that I am now obligated to define the term. I will do so 'informally.' My definition follows below:
----------
Peeability: That quality of underwear which maximizes sensory experience in terms of visual, auditory, olfactory, gustatory, and somatosensory qualities. (Kootch just walked past my doorway after peeing, and ignored me. It was my last chance to interact with her tonight. I said, 'Hey Kootch!' She sourly waved at me and went into her room and closed the door. What a woman!)
Which brings us to my definition:
There is minimal auditory involvement unless the peeing scenerio is superquiet.
There is minimal olfactory involvement unless the peeing scenerio is bi-sniffal, such that a cohort literally sniffs the panty-wet process and reports. Rare.
There is minimal gustatory involvement unless a partner literally sips surplus moisture as urination progresses. Also rare. Which brings us to the two most important qualities, visual and sensual.
The quality of visual intensity follows from the concept of 'contrast.'
The quality of sensual intensity follows from the change in sensation as warm pee floods the crotch of the peeee (the person peeing).
----------
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?