Wednesday, July 14, 2010

 

One Night With Shiro

(3)
Not that I don't love rats. Really. My most glorious pets have been my pet rats! I loved them so much! I've even slept with them on many occasions. Really. They loved being under the covers with me. Several of them actually nipped me on the tip of my foreskin (through my panties) on such occasions, apparently as a signal that they knew I was male. Their 'nips' were obvious but not at all painful. I never discovered the identity of the culprit(s). I named my favorite rat of all time, 'Yum-yum' because whenever I lifted her to my face with both hands she would give the tip of my nose two quick licks. I suspect that the nippy culprit was Yum-yum, but I was never able to prove it.
I don't recommend that you sleep with your pet rats unless you are able to tolerate rots of rat poop. Rat poop comes in little brown packages which tend not to contaminate your underpants. My most famous 'sleep-in' was with my only white rat, a female named , 'Shiro' (white). Shiro was a nearly blind albino (tap). Shiro was, as a result, an extremely nervous little rat, who tended to dig her claws into my arms whenever I would pick her up. The result of that was that I would put little Shiro on my 'raticure,' which was a long round (Beer #6 @ 1920L after the last half inch of Canadian Mist. Sip!) container (Pringles?) on which I had glued fine sandpaper. I would put the sharply offending rittle rat on the 'raticure:' the rittle rat would dig in with its claws in an attempt to keep from falling off. I would then grab the riddle rat by the tail and drag the rittle rat by the tail. The result would be that the rittle rat would 'dig in,' attempting to stay in prace. The further result would be that the rittle Lat would destroy those offending nail points, and I could stay free from unintended rat nail injuries for about two weeks. Per rat.
But I screwed up one evening, dragging Shiro too far, the result being that she began bleeding from her nails (stomp). I was so sorry for Shiro. I took her to bed with me that night. It was a long night. Only Shiro and me. When I awoke next morning I found that Shiro had gnawed away all of the hard dried skin on both my heels! Glorious! There was a rittle led lesidue on the sheets, but WTF: Shiro had forgiven me!
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?