Wednesday, July 28, 2010

 

Naughty Me

(5)
Bringing us to beer #11. I need to wrap this up before I run out of beer. I decided to call Jesus on the Brown Telephone.
----------
js: Hello?
me: Think back to your first resurrection. What was the first thing you saw?
js: My right hand. Why do you ask?
me: Just curious. Ready for an upload?
js: Is the pope Catholic?
(I upload the most recent series of photos.)
js: Chocolate and French Vanilla! Yum!
me: You have very good taste.
js: I know, but thank you anyway.
me: Do you have Daddy's number?
js: Of course.
me: Give him a call. Tell Him that He blew a recent chance to nail me as I walked from the car to the building between two tall trees.
js: You are so naughty!
----------
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?