Wednesday, July 21, 2010

 

Filthy, Filthy

(4)
The filthy (tap) cop was lying. Why?
Confident that I had a good defense I hired a cheap lawyer. Eheh. At Arraignment I pled 'not guilty' and stated to the judge that I would like a 'trial by judge' (instead of a 'trial by jury'). I reasoned that 12 idiots might not see the obvious truth, but that a seasoned professional would see the truth immediately and acquit me. Wrong! The judge's demeanor changed instantly, suggesting anger. It was a warning sign. I ignored it. Dumb.
My Jewish lawyer turned out to be a piece of Jewish Dog Shit at trial. The Jewish procecutor offered me a 'deferred prosecution' (or something like that). I insisted on a trial because I knew that I was innocent and I thought that the judge would see that immediately. Wrong again! Moreover, my 'lawyer' failed to explain to me exactly what a 'deferred prosecution' was.
The Jewish prosecutor attacked me. My Jewish lawer just sat there on his dumb fucking Jewish ass. The filthy Jewish bastard (tap) didn't lift a finger to defend me! And I was paying him 700 fucking dollars! The filthy Jewish judge found me guilty and ordered me to pay a huge fine (700 (more) dollars?). I paid. The monetary loss totalled our savings. We skimped.
It was at that point that I began to reason it all out: Jews hated me. Why? Were jews and Irish secretly at war? Sounded bizarre.
I would much later discover that I was being stalked by a filthy Jewish queer name of Walter Gerash, and that he was using his tribal connections against me. I later became convinced that where there was no tribal connection, the filthy rich Jew used money.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?