Wednesday, July 21, 2010

 

Experiment Gone Awry

(6)
Working on my last beer. Time to wrap this up for tonight. Hmm... Ok. Got it. Chess game! Gerash was driving me home from a chess tournament in Colorado Springs! (Being gassed and irridiated here with Nose Rad.) Why not create a new weekly scenerio: 'Tonight's Chess Game'?! Alright! I love it!
Standby... Flash Chess III. I will now play (live) and comment on such a game. Whoa... I have chosen the highest possible category because I know from experience that this game is essentially 'pussy chess.' That is to say that this game is like a 20 year old gloriously beautiful woman wearing only pink nylon panties beaconing to a 16 year old uncircumcised boy in heat: She will be Gentle! She will be irresistable!
I will make the moves and then comment. You young boys and girls out there should pay attention. You might learn something. I am 'white' and therefore I will make the first move.
----------
1. e4 d5 (An agressive reply!) (Damn. Outa beer... Grrr...)
2. ed Qd5 (Recouping...)
3. Nc3 (attacking) Qe4+ (counterattacking)
4. Be2 e6
5. Nf3 Qf6
6. D4 Bb4
7. O-O Bc3
8. bc3 Nd7
9. Bg5 Qf5
10. Bd3 Qd5
11. c4 Qf6
12. Re h6
13. d5 Qc5
14. de hg
15. ed7+ ed7
16. Be4+ Qd6
17. Rats. I have totally screwed this up. End of 'experiment.'
Time to 'sign out.' See you all next week. Nighty-night!
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?