Wednesday, July 14, 2010

 

Better Late Than Never

(1)
Having got my obligations out of the way for this week and in the process having charmed the panties halfway off two young women today, I hereby declare tonight, 'booze night.' Kootch and I just finished today's Millionaire, during which I drank my first 3.2 Natural Light. Whoa. My body processed that can of moisture in such record time that I was buzzing my brains out by the end of the show. Diagnosis: dehydration. Treatment: drink water instead of beer. So... beer #2 will have to wait 'til I've drunk enough water. Sip.
I read last week's blog entries totally sober about three days ago and was mildly horrified as usual; I just reread them again, buzzed, and they make a little more sense now. Beginning beer #2 at 1600L. Sip. Water ain't so bad after all (but beer is better). I might even do another 16 ouncer if I get too buzzed too soon.
Concerning the two young women who's undies I targeted today, the first one was a hair stylist who was really good. As that became apparent during the haircut I said, 'You're really good at this.' She said, 'I'm sorry, I didn't hear you.' I said, 'You're really good at this' a little louder. Again she could not understand my rasping voice. After a minute or so she leaned closer and advised me that she still couldn't hear what I said. I repeated the phrase. Ah! She smiled in appreciation and I could almost feel her panties slip down a few inches. After the haircut (only 11 bucks) I gave her a 5 dollar tip, but could not detect any further slippage. She said, 'See you again in 4 weeks?' I answered, 'More like 8 weeks.' She smiled.
The other young woman was the Kaiser Permanente medical technician who was at the computer (thump above me) when I appeared for my 'protime' blood test. I was - as usual - days late. She seemed to have some difficulty reading what was written in my file. I thought, 'WTF do they write about me in there?!' She directed me to her 'stall' in the 'procedure room.' I waited for a short time. She soon appeared, acting very cool and business-like. It seemed to me that she needed a little 'panty-pull.' (stomp above me). As she slipped on her blue disposable gloves before beginning the procedure, I said something like, 'Aww, you're gonna hide those beautiful fingernails?' (the gloves protect the technician - not the patient, and she had painted her fingernails a beautiful shade of pink) She smiled for the first time and I could almost feel her panties slip down an inch or so. I then presented an arm, and she smeared some antibiotic (smells like alcohol) on the spot she wanted to puncture. Just before she jabbed me she issued some sort of warning (a first), then she jabbed me. No pain at all: she had missed all sensory nerves. I said, 'Very good! You missed all the nerves!' She smiled again and I could feel those panties slip down another notch. After withdrawing the needle she pressed a cotton ball against the wound and directed me to hold it tightly against my arm while she finished her procedure. She then unwound a length of 'stretchy, sticky' (face rad. nasal tissues swelling suddenly) wrap and - before wrapping it around my arm - withdrew the cotton ball. No bleeding at all. Satisfied, she wrapped me and bid me good day. I called her 'sweety' or 'honey' and left.
(Us 'old men' can always get away with that sort of thing because although the girls enjoy it they don't take us all that seriously. If I had tried this approach in high school I would probably not have remained a virgin until the age of 20. Damn!)
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?