Friday, June 18, 2010

 

Tonight"s Link Dump

(3)
Back from the fridge with beer #7. Argh. It's only 1630L and my IQ meter is reading 90. Headed lower. I got the 'forensic evidence' of course: cigarette butts and sand. It is rare that LJDS fucks up like this. I've seen many examples of these cigarette butts on the Highline Canal Trail during my bike rides. My current theory is that the upstairs stalkers gathered both the butts and the sand from the trail. Butt it is only a theory, of course. Can we leave this depressing subject? Yes!
We must find some 'link dump' material before I get too drunk. Lessee...
Well, that was easy: Mozart Piano Concerto #26, AKA known as The Coronation Concerto. First Movement. (Back from the fridge with beer #8. IQ meter reads 85. Fuck!) Oops, the concerto ended unexpectedly. No problem: here is the continuation. Glorious!
Now for the Astronomy Link. Hmm. Star Trails and Tajinastes. This (Kootch just walked by headed to her room. I hailed her with, 'Hey Kootch!' She answered, 'What?' I said, 'Your husband is a fucking genius!' She continued to her room with no comment, obviously having detected my diminished IQ. Kootch does not suffer idiots gladly. I don't blame her.
So whats next? Ha! The Anti-Religion Link! Religion and Science are not compatible. Now what?
Tonight's Panty Picture! Yum, but we still have a panty photo upload for later if I'm still 'Compos Mentos,' which at this point seems to be in doubt. (Whoa. 1724L. Gotta go watch the Evening News. Will ABC make good on it's promise to do a blurb on Male Sexual Mutilation? Uhoh, apparently not. I loved Barbara's red/orange clothing, but I was disappointed that ABC seems not to have made good on the 'male genital cutting' promise. Did I miss something? Oh well... Now for the Circ Link. Standby... The Circumcision Gallery: men who are not circumcised. (Jews should look away, Fair warning, but you girls will absolutely love this!) (Being gassed here.)
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?