Friday, June 11, 2010

 

This Week's Links

(3)
Now for the 'anti-religion link.' Hmm. Hows about this one: God's Sexism. Juicy. Very juicy. Scroll down about 40% to the part about 'covenent.' Men only. Women were very lucky!
(I just gave Kootch a 'goodnight' pat on the butt as I went to the fridge for beer #8. I missed the evening news on channel 7 (ABC). Darn. But I have the other two.)
Now for the Music Link: Mozart Piano Concerto #21. Enjoy.
The absolutely mandatory Astronomy Link needs to be spectacular. Hmm. Alright! M-51 in Pink! I love it! You are made up of lots of Hydrogen... It is very important that you check your ancestry...
Bringing us to our final mandatory link, Pussy. (Actually, 'Photo.' I need to do a photographic image of a female wearing pink panties. Can I do it? Close enough. Rotsa Hydrogen in that photo!)
And I've come up recently with a new weekly link which I'll call, 'Good Question.' See the next post for the first installment.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?